In Germany and Austria, Maut (German for toll) must be paid for using the motorway by trucks that exceed 12 tons. This concerns a levy per kilometre and can be paid for in advance or by means of automatic registration. To this end, an OBU is fitted in the truck that automatically registers the kilometres driven per motorway. This is then charged in arrears.


Connecting transport for your international shipment? Whether you have individual items or full containers, we can take care of it for you.

More about activity