EUR. 1

Exports to many countries outside the EU require an origin document stating the country from which the product originates. Normally, a Certificate of Origin (CvO) is used. You should use a EUR.1 document or EUR-MED document for countries with which the European Union has concluded trade agreements. These documents entitle you to a reduction of import duty or in some cases even an exemption. You can request a Certificate of Origin, EUR.1 document or EUR-MED document digitally or in writing from the Chamber of Commerce.

Please find below a list with countries where to use a EUR. 1.

EUR-1 landen


More about activity

Warehousing & Customs

More about activity